Applying to medical school for entry in 2020? Fill in the UKMACS questionnaire!
Link to the questionnaire (open until midnight 15th October 2019): https://ukmacs.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/uk-medical-applicant-cohort-study-questionnaire-1
There are two ways to fill in the questionnaire:
- If you’re taking UCAT (UKCAT): When you book a UCAT test, you will be asked if we can contact you with more information about the study. Tick YES and we will send you a personalised link to the questionnaire for you to fill in.
- If you are not taking UCAT (and are taking BMAT or GAMSAT instead), OR if you’ve already booked a UCAT test but haven’t received an invite fill in the questionnaire here: https://ukmacs.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/uk-medical-applicant-cohort-study-questionnaire-1
Please complete the questionnaire only once.
In late October/early November 2019 we will also invite you to complete a second short questionnaire confirming which university courses you have applied to (if you have applied), and which information you used to make those choices.
Everybody who completes both questionnaires will offered entry into a prize draw to win an Amazon voucher worth £500 (2 prizes), £50 (50 prizes) or £5 (250 prizes).
If you’re a teacher, careers advisor, or work in university admissions or outreach, more information about how to help others fill in the questionnaire can be found here.
Prize Draw Rules:
- Closing date for receipt of entry to the draw is 23:59 (UK time) 15th January 2020.
- Prizes will be Amazon vouchers and there will be no cash substitution for any prize.
- Winners will be notified by 17:00 (UK time) 31st January 2020 via email and/or telephone/SMS.
- The names of the winners will not be announced to protect their confidentiality.
For more information about what taking part in the study involves, download the study Information Sheet.
We care about your data privacy. Click here to download the Data Privacy Notice for this questionnaire study.